Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Getting fish, NICU, & spending time with friends

 We were able to get fish!!!  Since its been raining, the water started  coming to the house again!
We got 50 to begin with, to make sure they would make it up the mountain alive. So far none have died!! :) 
So hopefully we will be able to soon get more. 


We plan to use to fish manure water to water the plans in the nursery. 




I was able to spend May 27-June 2nd in Indiana. 
I went to spend some time with a friend that has 
a baby in the NICU.



Meet Aubree Faith Newswanger. She weighed 1 lb 13oz at birth, April 24th.
Her twin sister Alexis Hope was 1 lb 5 oz.  She lived through
the night before going to be with Jesus.

Isnt she just the cutest?? She weighs 3lbs now!!
Emma,  her wonderful mother, and I.
It was so good to see her again. It had been a year!


One of Aubree's nurses. 
She has good days as well as bad. If yall think about it she could use prayer. 

I flew back June 2nd, Landon Martin came with me. He will be helping out at our mission.

It was wonderful to see my husband again!! :) 

I hope yall have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment